Thank you for taking the time to read our Terms & Conditions. By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions of use. If you do not agree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
Use of content
Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this website (including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned by us or our licensors. For the purposes of these terms and conditions, any use of extracts from this website other than in accordance with clause 2.1 or clause 3 below for any purpose is prohibited. You may not:
– Republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
– Sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
– Show any material from the website in public;
– Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
– Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
– Redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your organisation.
We do not permit the use of our website for any of the following:
– In a way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the website;
– In a way that is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, guideline or code of practice;
– To make, transmit or store electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
Links to other websites and resources
We are not responsible for the content of any off-website pages or any other websites linked to or from our website. Links appearing on our website are for information only and we have no control over the resources to which you may be directed by such links. We accept no responsibility for those resources and you agree that, should you decide to access any third party website linked to from our website, you do so entirely at your own risk.